Please Share & Care

If you or another person you love has an experience in how to quit smoking please tell people around the world. There are million of people out there suffered from smoking and need our help. Please email me at

idrissenaharta@gmail.com


and I will let you write it in blog

http://smoking-is-dangerous.blogspot.com.

Put your your name, hometown, and country as the tittle with label: How I Quit. Thank you.

Sep 21, 2008

Idris Harta: Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Here is the way I quit Smoking.
It was 1981. I lived in the dorm of Teachers Training College, Bandung Indonesia.

First: I promised to one of my roommate not to smoke when I was around him. He had a right to remind me about my promise.

Second: After several weeks, I had another promise to other roommates. They had right to remind me too. Even harder, they had right to take my cigarette.

Third: I continued to make promise to all stusents in the dorm, my classmates, my closed friends, and people who might around me a lot.

Finally: After 2-3 months, I was free from smoke.

What is your way to quit smoking? Tell the world we can stop smoking.

Tq,
Idris Harta, Indonesia

No comments: