Please Share & Care

If you or another person you love has an experience in how to quit smoking please tell people around the world. There are million of people out there suffered from smoking and need our help. Please email me at

idrissenaharta@gmail.com


and I will let you write it in blog

http://smoking-is-dangerous.blogspot.com.

Put your your name, hometown, and country as the tittle with label: How I Quit. Thank you.

Oct 12, 2008

Sandy, London

Like many people I am feeling the pinch of the 'Credit Crunch' and I
have been really struggling to sort out all those rising bills. I
have been a smoker for many years and enjoyed it, but with the way
things are at the moment I have had no choice but to try and give it
up.

I have tried before but not managed, so really didn't have much hope
of doing it now. but a friend of mine who has stopped smoking told me
about a site that sells Hypnosis CDs and I thought I would give it a
go, nothing ventured, right.

Anyway, long story short, I gave them a try and it worked. I am well
pleased with the result. I am now saving around £70 a week on
cigarettes and it cost under £20 for the CD.

And that £70 makes a huge difference when you have three kids to feed
and clothe and a mortgage to pay believe me.

So if you are struggling to manage like I was, (the bank manager was
after my soul) and you are a smoker and want to give up to save money
- give it a try their website is at http://www.certainwords.co.uk

Hope someone finds this useful

Sandy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to smoke but I already quit for more than 5 years.


TODDLER GIFTS