Please Share & Care

If you or another person you love has an experience in how to quit smoking please tell people around the world. There are million of people out there suffered from smoking and need our help. Please email me at

idrissenaharta@gmail.com


and I will let you write it in blog

http://smoking-is-dangerous.blogspot.com.

Put your your name, hometown, and country as the tittle with label: How I Quit. Thank you.

Oct 7, 2008

Urso Branco, Brazil

30 years ago I was living in Toronto, Canada. I used to smoke cigars, about five a day, sometimes more. One day I decided to quit so I threw away 4 of a 5-pack of cigars and just quit permanently.

Despite urges to smoke again I just quit. I got to the point that I couldn`t stand the smell of cigars or even cigarettes. 9 years ago I had heart surgery and now even if I want to I cannot smoke. I moved to Brasil and now I face another challenge . . . they burn the grass here. See my Blog about The Brasilian Lawnmower and the devastation it causes - Fogos at

http://fogosnoaguas.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I quit with help of my doctor. I had a nicotine replacement and zyban.